Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Am feeling very bone-weary. Today is my last chance for me to complete my CSA project. Microsoft excel I hate you. Today my course manager talked to us in the lecture theatre. He said that we all have to take somewhat like another module and I was thinking of taking either French or Psychology. I totally give up on Japanese Language because I took it as my third language in Primary 6 and I dropped it. For good. So no point taking Japanese Language all over again. I'm pretty keen on French. French is sexy. Haha k but I'm still deciding if I should take French or Psychology. Momsy prefers the latter while I was thinking of the former. Because the projects and assignments are far too overwhelming and we're all getting quite a rude shock, still. Maybe I'll take up Psychology next year and Sociology the following semester? It's still too early to say.

Am so thankful that the girls in my class were there to assure me and cheer me up in school today because of what had happened. Kept thinking it was all my fault but really, my class girlz are an awesome bunch. Thank you so much girls :)

My mid semester tests are up next week! Am feeling more comfortable dealing with Econs now but not for Principle of Management. Too much memory work to do and what's more, that will be my first paper!

A told me that Gossip Girl season 2 came to an end. Don't know if I should be feeling happy or sad because the hosting sites never fail to piss me off either because it loads too slow or it refuse to load. So thus I'm happy because all this unnecessarily things pissing me off will finally stop, temporarily. Am sad because I have no idea when is season 3 coming out :(



this picture.....very funny meh? why everyone laugh when they see this?




















Guess you've heard Susan Boyle getting into the next round of Britan's got Talent. Must admit that Susan Boyle has substance for becoming a worldwide sensational figure overnight. After watching this video, I thought she sang better in her previous song 'Çry Me a River'.
I think she sang out of tune at the very beginning of this song. Elaine Paige and Sarah Brightman totally own her in this song. The lead opera singer in Cats the Musical, Now and Forever, can sing ten times better than her. But then again it's quite an achievement for a 48 year old lady... And considering the fact that she has no experience in the music industry.


Kkk back to CSAAAAAA

No comments: