Friday, May 1, 2009

Today was all about sleeping. Am really tired because from Monday to Thurs I've been going to school early and coming back at around 11pm. Almost everyday, and it's really exhausting :( Especially when I had my alumni session yesterday. Was aching all over when I woke up and I realized I woke up at noon, on the dot! Mom woke me up for lunch then I napped till the girls came over. Pool was fully booked so we played basketball for a short while then they left for Safra while I went home to sleep again because like I've said I'm really drained out.
And while playing basketball I injure the same middle finger again so the condition of my middle finger was aggravated and it still is.

Can you imagine, I actually have school tomorrow!! Principles of Management lecture will BORE ME TO NO END. All because of Labour day, screw you Labour Day. But at least I got that extra day to snooze away. We're quits. 11 to 1 tomorrow! Which kind soul will be ever kind enough to give me a morning call at 9.30!! It's 2am already and I'm about to get K.O.
Sweet Lord. I don't have sweets with me. How am I to keep myself awake tomorrow! Why of all days a Saturday! Why can't the make up lecture be on some weekdays!

Anywayz Happy Labour Day everyone! Happy birthday wwz!

Supper at Prata shop after alumni session

fat stubby fingers. 3 are injured and the middle one was the worst of them all :(











saw at cute little boy playing soccer! so i was trying to take a shot of him while he was tying his shoelace.




-Jackie- says:
*oh yea you you why you go accounting lectures
*i gonna skip for the whole year -.-

★Graceee says:
*why cannot!
*it's in our modules leh

-Jackie- says:
*omg accounting lecture

★Graceee says:
*you sure you skipping for the whole year?!
*freaking boring lah

-Jackie- says:
*the debtor creditor revenue expense thing really pissed me off
*ya, we gonna learn Double entry for this week
*next week we gonna learn Journal

★Graceee says:
*OHMYGODDDDDDD

-Jackie- says:
*and the week after next we gonna learn Balance Sheet
*of course im gonna SKIP

★Graceee says:
*ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME

-Jackie- says:
*no -.- u go check your lecture notes
*u go flip to week 3 and week 4

No comments: