Monday, May 25, 2009

Hmmm maybe this time round I should try something different and post up the pictures first.


On second thought I prefer posting up my pictures after my usual wordy post. So here's one picture out of the many photos we took in the school library.
School officially ends at 11 on Mondays but thanks to the never ending projects I had to stayyyyy in school till 3. Kerensa baby and I took a slow walk out of school and she came over to my place. Then we left and took the train down to City Hall while she alighted at Clementi. Aha I got my laptop back. Am so happy so I was thinking 'Hmmmm since I'm all the way here why not just go take a peek at Topshop since it's bigger?'
Then I told myself I shall not buy anything. Shall not buy anything. But I came back with a dress.

Ugh my mid sem test is next week and I have done anything! :(
I want to cryyyy.
Not that I have no self control, but because I am rushing through my CSA project. NOW!!! It is such a chore. Why can't microsoft excel be a little bit more simplified? I am so, exhausted.












No comments: