Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tomorrow is a day closer to Mother's Day. I haven't got a present for my mummy yet, oh no :( I don't think I can get it tomorrow because I'll be bedridden. I shall tell you why.

School's fun. Hmm with the exception of today's rainy weather. Because the rain was so heavy and I was deciding if I should cab down to school. Because today is gloomy. Because today is such a nice weather to laze around, and of course, to sleep. During my first break, I bumped into Deanna so we walked around in the Mensa canteen and everyone took us for twins. Gosh it's been 5 years! And we've been looking alike since I don't know when and it's unintentional to have us looking like twins. Even my mom mistook her for me :( No I'm not kidding.

School ended, rushed to change up and off we went for vb training. It was hell. Running around the track was nothing but when it came to the drills, I felt like throwing up :( I felt lightheaded. Super intensive. My abrasion at my left knee was further aggravated by many falls. Then it started to bleed. Adding on to my addition of external injuries are 2 bruises on the same knee. Thanks lor, my finger haven't recover, my back still in pain. But what to do. I die die want to play vb. I will continue physiotherapy. Now that I think of it, I really regretted not attending physios and doing my physio exercises regularly :(
But training was made better because my seniors are friendly and I made new friends!

Training was extended by 2 hours?! So I left TP at 10. My sore and aching legs were killing me but when I was near the exit, my hamstring muscles were pulled. Omg today is suey day. Was really hungry but it was a little too late to meet up with my classmates so I went to Macs with S to have dinner/supper. Was starving because I didn't have lunch. So I was limping all the way to Macs. Then to the bus stop. Then to home.

And seriously, I didn't felt like bathing because I didn't want to stand up and I was too tired. But I'm so scared that the maggots will eat me up tonight if I don't bathe because I was a stinkbomb.

I am so tired. I only get to settle down past midnight. I am so tired. I have projects, assignments and tutorials. I am so tired :(





No comments: