Monday, May 4, 2009

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST, YOU WERE NOT THERE FOR ME AND WHEN I DONT NEED YOU, YOU COME TO ME?! WHY! :(
.
.
.
.
.
WHY ARE THERE SO MAMY CABS THAT DRIVE PAST ME WHEN I DON'T NEED THEM THE MOST AND WHEN I NEEDED TO FLAG FOR ONE, EVERY CAB WAS HIRED!! :(
Thank God for Lian. Met Lian at the bus stop and we couldn't board any of the three 69 buses because there were too many schoolmates who take 69. Flagged a cab but too no avail and we were left with one.last.choice. Thank God for Lian's mom who drove us in a big comfy merz.
Lecture was more of recapping my POA knowledge and had lunch with the girls. Discussed our project for a short while and I went to return my library book at the regional library. Home.
But not long, I left home to meet Shan and Venus to collect our pay at Toa Payoh. Met Wonky at TPY so that he could bring us there. Pei Chun Public School brings back memories. 'Poi Ching' was 3rd in place in the nationals, in the junior girls league and it was written on the notice board until now!! Am so happy for them! Went to the VAS company only to disappoint myself :( BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND MY FREAKING CHEQUE I WAS ON THE VERGE OF SAYING SOMETHING BAD LOR but I resisted. But in the end I called my friend to clarify and got my $$$ already although I didn't receive my cheque! Woah for once I was asked to sign and authorize collections of the cheques so I signed quite a few and got quite a number of cheques for my fellow friends! K 50 bucks isn't really a lot but then again?! Hehehe

K me shall go restz now.


Jolene's birthday pics!































CLASSSSSSSS!













No comments: