Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This morning I met some of my classmates for breakfast I think I was with Wenxin, Jolene, Daryl and Chun Kiet. Had a satisfactory breakfast before heading for school. Darshan our tutor for Comm Skills was pretty peeved at the whole class because we couldn't settle down and so he refused to teach until 12.30 when lesson was supposed to start at 12. Jolene got a text from a guy and we soon realized that the first case of Swine Flu is confirmed in Spore. Jolene then mentioned how to Swine Flu guy/girl was related to her. Scary :S

Jolene bought a new phone and got an E series phone!!! Melly owns a E seies phone too aww so pretty I cannot get my eyes off them. Too bad I just got my phone... just before poly started?

Today my classmates gave me a new name and that is 'Amirah' because I was just being playful. I took Selena's scarf and wore it was a tudung.

I had a really very sleepless night because I was trying to complete my Microsoft Excel project. I think I slept past 3. Was feeling really moodless in school today so it kind of affected my thinking during training, which I will tell y'all about what happened during training later...

POM tutorial. I really think that the tutor is really nice and if I don't do well I will disappoint her. And including myself. And my parents. It's never ending.

Then came training. Was pretty upset about what happened during training. Got whacked by the balls all over my body and face but that was bearable. Slided and fall and got abrasions and burns but that did not matter at all. I really did my best to go for every ball. Then my coach kind of raised his voice and mentioned that I have a slow reaction, and that I am very very lousy. He said that I cannot make the mark. He said that I am useless. When I was doing the drill and I couldn't pick up the balls which were aimed at me, he then raised his voice. That was the time I got whacked really badly and with all those comments, I found myself in tears. Tears. My first time crying during training. Not crying hysterically but I was sobbing. Wanted to go to the toilet to wipe my tears but I figured out that I might cry even harder and that the coach will think I am such an emotional person and will not let me play any further. So I used my smelly drenched-in-perspiration jersey and wiped it away. Then I had this sudden surge of new found strength in me and decided to work even harder. Spilled the beans to one of the girls that I have no idea how this rusty back of mine is going to last me.

During training I talked to this girl. She used to be my opponent and for one drills we were ballpickers. I jokingly told her that we should take a diploma in ball picking. We should be professional ballpickers. Ballpicking should be made another CDS/module.
Then I was chosen to get into court and play. I feel so small so little so lousy so useless. I want to quit volleyball but I have no ballz to do so. I really love playing volleyball.
Bumped into Ivan after training and so we walked out together. Told him about what happened during my training and he told me his too. Why sports cca so.... hiong?
Huh, I can't believe I'm getting myself upset over this matter when my exams are round the corner. Seems like I have to sacrifice beach volleyball this weekend... and tomorrow's alumni session. Need. to. study.
Rushed back home. Skipped dinner and supper to complete my project which is due this midnight. So on the way home as usual I put on my earpiece and put my songs to shuffle mode. It played 'No Boundaries'
Kinda comforting...

Seconds, hours, so many days
You know what you want
But how long can you wait
Every moment lasts forever
When you feel you've lost your way

What if my chances were already gone
I started believing that I could be wrong
But you gave me one good reason
To fight and never walk away
So here I am still holding on


With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
Just when you think the road is going no where
Just when you almost gave up all your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries


I fought to the limit you stand on the edge
What if today is as good as it gets
Don't know where the future's headed
Nothing's gonna bring me down
Jumped every bridge I've run every line
I risk being safe, I always knew why
I always knew why
So here I am still holding on

You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rule cause there's nothing between you and your dreams


With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
Just when you think the road is going no where
Just when you almost gave up all your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries


Pics during Comm Skills



Melly's Mac photobooth





more pics from Fiona's bro's slr









No comments: