Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hmmmz I dunno what's with me today. Ever since the second week of school, I've been wanting to sleep most of the time. So much so that the moment I reach home from school each day, I'd wash up, change, and collaspe. Today was no exception.
Sleeping is my favourite pastime? I used to sleep all I wanted for the past 5 months before school started, but no more :(

Today I lay my hands on my new Fujitsu Lifebook. Am thrilled to have a laptop that is rightfully mine. Or for personal use. I couldn't lug my laptop home (I wonder how Jas managed to lug it home from SP to her home) so I cabbed home. And the journey took less than a minute. Before my ass could warm the seat I had to alight. Ken was shocked to see me struggling with a big box. I was too tired so I switched on the air conditioner and before I could take a nice nap, he came knocking at my door and told me he configured everything for me already! Yay.

So I hope I'll be able to last through the day tomorrow! I hope I won't dampen anyone's spirit while doing the project k I'm so sorry. I hope I'll be wide awake tomorrowww.
Cya!

Wanna see gays?
.
.
.



Happy belated birthday Ivan!



No comments: