Thursday, May 7, 2009

HI EVERYONE HI.

I was figuring out what took me so long to get K.O. last night because I couldn't sleep till an unearthly hour at 4 in the morning. Then I realized I had too much of Teh Cino at the prata shop for supper :( The remaining 5 hours of sleep were disrupted sleep because...I have no idea too.
School as usual. I really like my classmates more and more each day because they get wilder with each passing they don't they? CSA suck ballz because the module makes no sense. I think this is too much for a freshie to absorb and understand because it's really too complex for us to comprehend. And even if we do, how can we possibly remember the steps?!
CSA lecture was boring. Huiwen the hero dashed out of the lecture theatre :O So when lecture ended, Jolene Huiwen and I went to tampines 1 and we wanted to use the coupon for topshop/dorothy perkins but it seems that we were having second thoughts about it. Hmm.

Lately I've been helping Ken in Math and Amath, that is if he asked me. I just did properties of circles and I feel so smart because I still can remember how to do all of em :)














No comments: