Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm feeling more bouncy already, I'm not THAT sad anymoreeeee. Being sad only makes me more miserable so thee shall be saddeth no more, even though I still have a thousand and one unanswered questions lingering in my mind...

Today Business Accounting lecture was boring. I was on the verge on skipping lecture because I browsed through the notes the night before and I realized that it was exactly what I did when I was in Secondary 3. Exactly the same. Even when I showed Deanna my notes during my lunch break, she laughed at it. And I swear I was bloody tired. I was aching all over and I took 50 minutes to get out of bed this morning.

Had lunch with my classmates outside school then I met Deanna in the school library. Had a good talk with her and I totally felt so much better after the talk. Because she knew I was feeling really blue so she texted me during my lecture. Can never feel so blessed knowing that my good friends are always so ever ready to pick me up when I fall or when I'm at my lowest point. Love you twin! Can't believe everyone still mixes us up in school because we have a great resemblence...:)
Can never agree much more than you that Poly life is stressful. I want to slap those JC kids who thinks that Poly is slack shit.

I think school is pretty fun today, especially with my classmates. Whoops, and I think I went back to my old habit. My 4G will say that I'm still very me because I use such sentences like....
'Why you fondle me?!' :(
'Why you grope me?!' :(
'I tell you ah, don't eat my tofu!'
Sings 'I will fondle yooooooooou....!'

My classmate said 'Grace... you have such.....such colourful language!' o.O

Jas do you miss me saying all those? Hahaha.

Sheeeeesh it's time for me to do my work. After so much sleeping. And texting. And whatever I was doing. I am so glad I didn't throw away my last year's Geography textbook because I'm going to touch on the topic of 'globalization' in my essay test next week.
Back to old me. I'm in a dilemma. Good friend's birthday celebration or training. Celebration or training? There'll be friendly matches with International Kakis tomorrow. Should I give it a go or give it a miss? What are the odds of getting chosen to play as a subset or libero. I rly don't know. I think close to zero :(

Ohhhh, my god. I'm getting sick. Who knows if I'm even going to school tomorrow? :(

Today I've planned to wear the same thing as Jolene and we took picturesssss!!




Hehehehe hi hunnnn!!

No comments: