Saturday, May 2, 2009

Set 4 alarms and the latest alarm was set at 9.30am but I couldn't help but to fall back asleep till 10am! So it was pretty rushing for me to wash up, get dressed and pack my bag in 10 minutes. Really, it is quite a feat because girls tend to take a long time to get ourselves all ready before we can leave our homes. Tell me am I still a girl?

Was sitting outside TP's library when I saw Jay Lloyd.
JL: GRACE?!
Me: Hey hi what are you doing in school?
JL: EH I GRADUATE ALREADY LEH!!
Me: ya okay. so what brings you back to school?
JL: EH I GRADUATE ALREADY LEH!!!
ME: I AM ASKING YOU WHY ARE YOU COMING BACK TO SCHOOL!!
JL: EH I GRADUATE ALREADY LEH!! Am here to collect my graduating cert. I GRADUATE ALREADY LEH!!
Me: Ugh shut up! Don't talk to you already! Just you wait, 3 years will zoom past!!
JL: I GRADUATE ALREADY LEH!

The whole point is, he's trying to make me jealous :(

Lecture was really boring but my classmates were feeling really high and hyper so we did not concentrate. I did pranks on some people and they fell for it... like JAGGER HAHAHAHA. Talked to everyone during the whole 2 hours because we were really bored. So much so that I started playing with my fingers.
In one of the slides, during the lecture, there was a picture that said 'MAJOR ECONOMIC CRISIS. Blowjobs involved?'
I was laughing out loud and my friends beside me asked me what happened. Then I pointed at the picture and they started laughing with me too. Laughter is contagious. My class started laughing and soon the students in the lecture theatre did.

Lunch at KFC with Cecilia and bumped into my primary school friends in KFC while queuing up for food. Initially I didn't bother to notice them but when they mentioned PCS, I blurted out a name. 'JINGYI!!' Then she stared at me. I introduced myself and we started talking about old times.

Hate today's lecture because HALF MY SATURDAY IS GONE JUST LIKE THAT!! I could have done so many things. I could have gone to Sentosa. Look, today's weather is beautiful. Not that sunny unlike the past few days and not that warm too. Ugh seriously, what a waste! :(

No comments: