Thursday, May 28, 2009

Woke up a little earlier today to meet some of my classmates for breakfast but I ended up leaving home late because I lost my keys and I couldn't lock the door :( Took me quite a while to find my keys and by the time I left home, it was already time to meet, at White Sands. Then I couldn't get into the mrt because it didn't have enough value... So I had to bo back to withdraw money and top up and met the girls half an hour later. We cabbed to school after breakfast because we were late for lecture :(

Excel test today and I've got 12.5 out of 15. Am sad because I made careless mistakes but at least there's something off from my load of burden so I'm feeling relieved now. Am really scared of theory because theory is shit stuff.

Skipped my alumni gathering today because I feel that there is a need to study for my POM. Really need to do well this time round.

Grace
Meet my new friend Amirah
Grace the terrorist
Grace in the future. We were watching a youtube video on childbirth and it was HORRIFYING. I don't want to give birth anymoreee :(








THEY played with my webcam while I was awayyyy. hahaha







No comments: