Friday, May 15, 2009

Here I am, after a nice clean bath, searching frantically for my Secondary 4 USSW book which was somewhat like a collection newspaper articles, of which, followed by write ups and reflections... I remembered collecting an article on euthanasia, made a nice mindmap with my whole set of colourful markers and even did an essay on that topic!! Dust kept flying around in my room and I couldn't stop sneezing. I am so afraid I'll develop rashes again and I'll cry harder this time if I am forced to take another jab this.
Oh USSW, wherefore art thou? Please don't make me waste so much time searching for you :( I desperately need it for my test... I've been searching you for the past 2 hours. Was so happy to ditch the idea of doing 'Globalization' even though I've did some research on it. But I'm too lazy to lug my last year's Geography and Social Studies textbook to school next Wednesdayyyyy :(
I'm gonna give it a shot to go on hunting for my USSW. I have a strong feeling that I lent to Ken even though he strongly denied that it is not with him.

Today my lessons were filled with loveeeeee. What are you thinking? I meant, among my female classmates. Whoever started the peck-on-your-cheek thing!!!
After school, Ivan flexed his arm muscles and the girls were like o.O so I said I can flex mine too. I flexed. After a while I gave a constipated look.
'AHHH CRAMP CRAMP HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEE!'
The girls couldn't stop laughing at me :(

Then after I met Deanna, we bumped into Jolynn Khoo and Deanna was saying how much Joylnn Khoo has changed over the years because Jolynn was known as a tom boy.
J: Ya, ya, I evolve already, cannot is it?!
Me: Evolve? You pokemon ah?

Met the rest at Café Cartel for dinner to celebrate Chew's and Yuen's birthday. Had much fun! Took the bumper car ride after dinner and Fiona's car bumped my car from the back and I felt like throwing out because we just had our dinner.
Today I skipped training. Just so you know, I'm not the least proud of myself for skipping vb training today, okay. This is my first time in my life skipping training. Yes, first time in my life. I felt so bad at first but I figured that if (Note: if) I have gone for training I might be feeling more miserable. I'm learning to take things easy already. Volleyball is for leisure. For leisure! I feel so much happier playing with no pressure. Thank God for this Sunday beacause I'll be going to Sentosa to play vo-lley-ball. I hope I can make it for my classmate Selena's birthday celebration tooooo!!

Facebooks says I've got another friend request. Was so close to clicking the 'ignore' button when when I took a close look at the pictures....
-gasp-
OMG he was my Maris Stella Amath tuition mate last year. He is friends with my primary school friend Freddy and my teammate Leokmin now. What a small worlddddddd! He thinks that I'm super hardworking (and friendly) because I stayed back after every session of tuition because he thinks that I have so many questions to ask. The truth is that, my teacher made me stay back for her sec 3 Amath class so that I'd be able to recap what I've learnt in sec 3 because in class, I was very well known as the F9 student for Amath. Nobody dared to get a B4. Come to think of it, I'm so thankful to my teacher. If not for her, I'd probably get a F9 again...



















No comments: