Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today I told my classmates "I dreamt that I was pregnant". Their eyes got wider like meatballs. "WHO?!"
Typical, natural reaction. I think I know why I dreamt that I was pregnant because it all started off with SL :@

I think my dreams are reaaaalllly weird. Till now my friends still can't stop poking fun at me just because I told them that there was this once I won the Ms Universe pageant and the other time I was wielding a rifle in my hands fighing a war in the jungle. Then I accidentally killed my friend.
Many at times, this happens really often when I am sleeping. My hands are together and I jerk suddenly. When I woke up to figure why I jerked up with my hands placed together, I realized I was in my dreamland playing a volleyball match.
Come to think of it, it's time for me to go back for a session of training. I missed out the friendly match last Friday and I didn't know my friend went back to watch the friendly match. If not I'd be there too... :(

Sigh, tomorrow's, Thursday's and Friday's timetable turn me off. Well not exactly. It's just the long hours and trainings. Tomorrow's training will get me muscle aches and bedridden. That is what Thursdays are for - school starts late so that I have time to get out of bed. On Thursday I'll be limping because of aches. On Friday when I've barely recovered, training starts again. Blardy hell. Can't they just spread the two trainings out evenly?

My path seems so vague. I have no idea where I'm heading be it academically or in sports. I am one klassic example of 'Jack of all trades master of none'.

No comments: