Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Selena! You turn 19 today! Hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration in school today you lovergirl! (Whoops I have quite a number of 'affairs' in class)

Today I have another newly assigned project so that gives me a total of 5 projects to complete. In a week's time I'll be taking my mid semester test, see how time flies? Had a really great time in school today because everyone was happy for the birthday girl. Even though today is not my birthday, I still have chocolate smeared on my cheeks and my legs.
Gave training a miss. Was thinking if I should go for training but in the end I left home without my attire and shoes... Felt a little bad.
Because tomorrow I'll be heading down to Sentosa. I really hope the sun will be scorching mad cos I wanna get tanned.
Took bus 69 with my classmates to interchange and was walking towards Tampines Mall with Huiwen and CK. My eyes were fixed at Topshop. It said sales. I told Huiwen and she made me go in :( Hope I really have $$$ to spend during the GSS hahaha I want moreeee!

Met mom at Tampines Mall and we went home together. She cooked dinner and I wanted to sleep after dinner but I realized I had 2 missed calls from Fahmi and I thought he called the wrong Grace. Just as I was to ask him if he called the wrong Grace, he asked me where I am and I went to the reading room at once to meet up with Jul and Fahmi. It's so contradicting. Jul is my neighbour and I hardly see her. We almost wanted to go for a swim just now but Fahmi didn't have his swimming costume. We wanted to play pool but it was booked so we ended up in the reading room talking and camwhoring with Fahmi's webcam. Can never emphasize how much I miss the old times.

Enough said, I really need rest.












Was trying to pose Gao Yang and his gf kissing because we both saw a pic of them playing with each other tongues. But little did we know that Gao Yang was behind Jo and he pushed Jo! My tongue.....ended up at her chin :S





























No comments: