Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi, I'm rather happy today. Or rather yesterday because I just got to settle down at home. I had my Comm Skills essay test today and I'm so very afraid I'll screw it up especially this is my first time writing an essay after....6 months? I think I did a good job crapping my way through hence 3 pages full of shit was very...uh, satisfying? At least I've written more than a thousand word essay, I think. I don't know, I can't think what I'm typing because I'm really tired. Was on my way to school to meet my classmates when I bumped into Gladys!!!

Sigh the old times...
I miss my school. I mean friends. I'll post up my old school pics somedaaaay!

this was recent

this was taken somewhere in jan when my hair was still bloody long
She asked why I look so dead but all I could give was a sigh :(
But bumping into her really really makes my day! She'd always accompany me to satisfy my cravings for meatballs at Ikea. Exchanged hugs and I had to make my way to school :( Test was crap then we had tutorials after that. I spammed (s)Melly and Jolene with messages so they threw bits and pieces of rubber at me from the other end of the class then we started having a rubber war. Then just as I was about to get depressed over training when my tutorials ended, I decided to take back my words about today's training. Today's training was ten thousand times more fun than I expected because the main players were not there so we all got to play, and of course, train. I guess that was the happiest training I ever had, so far in TP. I hope there'll be more occasions like that in time to come!

No comments: