Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi today's great! Was complaining because school kids didn't have to go to school today unlike poly kids but oh well it's only 1 day, what difference does it makes?! Especially when today is my shortest day. Lessons from 9 to 11 and we cancelled our queensway trip. Went to have lunch my my classmates at Pizza Hut then we headed to FEP to get bags, since mine's going to give way anytime. Really love my class :)
Then while we were on our way to Wisma from FEP, I saw * and texted Jo straight away.
'OMG B!! I SAW * AND ANOTHER GIRL TOGETHER!!!' Of all places I actually bumped into some senior I don't really know. Small world. Small sg.
Anywayz, am really happy to replace my green bag. I feel so much at ease now. Thank you Jolene.P for telling us where to get the bags!!
Tomorrow will be the day. The day I can officially lay my hands on my Fujitsu Lifebook!!! Can't wait! On the other hand I feel so bad having my parents to pay such a sum.... :(
On the other hand, I'll be having a three hour break tomorrow so I'm gonna do my Principle Of Management project tomorrow. Tomorrow. No procrasination! -crosses finger, toes, lips, eyes and where ever that can be crossed.
Just because I didn't do my CSA quiz online. Do you know how many marks I've lost, just like that :(

Classmates!

Presenting....
Selena and Daryl!
And -gasp!- Daryl is my primary schoolmate!! Didn't know that until the second week of school. We were talking about our primary school and bingo, we brought our graduating photos to school the next day to compare!
Selena and I
Huiwen and Jolene!!!
Daryl and Wen Xin!

@ Pizza Hut.
Look how retarded Selena can get...
That's Selena for yoooou!

Wen Xin for you


-chuckles- hehehe Selena wants to kiss me :$


Joleneeee!!
Wen Xin!

No comments: