Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm not in the best of moods ever since school ended at 5 today.

Training was alright. I had breakfast at Macs, lunch at KFC and dinner/supper at Macs after training. And sooooooo, when I'm alone waiting for my bus to come or when I'm in the bus, I tend to stone. When I stone, I start to think a lot :(
'Am I in the right path? Should I continue vb while my doctors, therapists and family are discouraging me from playing? But today my coach gave me a chance! Then he made me rest, pick balls and feed him with balls... What does it mean? Is God hinting me? Is He trying to tell me I should work harder and fight for my position? Or is He just telling me I should just take a good break and recuperate my internal and external injuries? But my internal injuries can NEVER recover! So that leaves me with fighting on for my position, but what are the chances?! But, if I stop vb, it'd be such a waste! Don't tell me I've led my 8 years of vb life in vain?'

That, was just a portion of what I was thinking. You could not imagine how much I was thinking even though I waited for the bus for less than a minute and had a 7 minute bus ride. So instead of taking the shortcut home, I decided to stone by the poolside and ponder, even harder this time. I went home with no answer. Just as I was about to switch on my laptop to do research for my essay test next Wednesday, some words appeared on the screen and it says 'no internet connection' Kept trying to find the network but I failed miserably so I was already feeling very annoyed. Felt like throwing my laptop on the floor but I know I can't.
Seriously, so much for thinking and ranting. It's past 1 already and I haven't done anything productive. My report is half-done and the last time I touched on it was yesterday. My research on my essay is untouched. My other assignments are accumulating like an avalanche waiting to fall on me. My exams are less than 3 weeks away. I have not done my revision.
I, myself, cannot take this anymore.
Ugh. Someone please. Please tell me what to do.


On a lighter note, Happy 17th, Chew! Love you!







No comments: