Sunday, May 10, 2009

So yesterday I had Mothers' Day dinner with my maternal relatives. Developed rashes and got really agitated with the slightest things so my family and I rushed back from Jurong to Tampines. To a nearby clinic at my place. I was forced to take a jab and I was so traumatized that I cried my way home. Not to mention that I walk like a crippled person. Every inch of my body is aching so, so badly that I couldn't help limping. So imagine it was past 10 at night, I was limping and crying my way home...... :(

Today was so much better. Still aching all over but Venus and I went to church. Didn't realized that service starts at 10 today so we were waiting at one corner for the service to start. Today's sermon touched me. In the Mother's Day video, there was this little boy. With a cute, innocent voice, and yet a sense of pride, he beamed and said, 'My mummy's love is sweeter than the sweetest lollipop on earth!'
Totally melted my heart.....
Venus accompanied me to buy my Mothers' Day gift to my mom and my mom loves to gift! K though it may be a lil costly, at least to me, I'm really happy to see her thrilled face because I didn't know she was looking for what I bought for her! Hehehe. Then dinner was at Japanese restaurant at Tampines 1. Walked around (limping for me) with mom then went home shortly. All in all, today's a great day!
Happy Mother's Day mom, I love you! Thank you for being my strength of pillar and my source of motivation. I love you mom.

Pictures of photoshoot at chijmes omg I look like a meatball :(

No comments: