Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today my friends went to the beach. I really want to gooooooo!! The weather have been so fine for the past few days and giving the beach a miss is such a W-A-S-T-E. Told Hock I want to go next Sunday but he reminded me that next Sunday is Mother's Day. As much as I do treasure family ties, I also want to play vb :(
So this week is my 4th week of unintentional abstinence from the beach. Not that I'm avoiding it of course, but today is my late grandpa's 87th birthday and grandma would like us to be present. Really, that place makes me think of the good times my grandpa and I had. That place never fails to soften my heart and wet my eyes.
Lunch was at somewhere near one of the purple line stations. À la carte and buffet style. Food wasn't really THAT appealing to me because FATS AND GHEE WERE NOT THERE TO JOIN ME :( I was a loney girl because all the adults were talking. But today I saw the cute side of mom. She entertained and played with me for the whole of 3 hours so it wasn't that baaaad :)
Oh well I'm gonna take a nap. And meet Jo & co. later in the evening at Simei.

Last but not least, although I'm no longer in SHSS, I wish everyone best of luck for their upcoming mid year examinations which will officially commence tomorrow.

Don't know if I still have the time to update tonight because I don't think I'll be back early.
So,
Arrivederci sweethearts.
(Emma, could you say Dylan is officially mine now? HAHA)

No comments: