Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today I went to church with Venus. Venus was superrrr late :S so in the end we had to cab there. But we left early so we went to church for like 45 minutes only! Because I was meeting my friends at 1.30 at Harbourfront. But this time I met Sab first so yay, at least I've got company to Harbourfront even if it is only a train stop. Two guys came slightly later and all of us had subway for lunch.
SL: eh the people working in subway calling you!
Me: huh, really ah? How they know my name? What did they exactly call me?
SL: MEATBALL AND TUNA (LAUGHS OUT REALLY LOUDLY)
Me: -.-

While we were in the train to beach station...

SL: Eh you go poly go how long already? How many months pregnant?
Me: Shit you!!!
By the time we reached Sentosa, it was already 3.30. We'd usually be there by 1.30 so that we can get tanned from the scorching sun. But the sun came out for only a while and it disappeared! :( Weather was cloudy moudy. Partly because it was past 3 and the sun wasn't too strong. All of us were disappointed but at least we played quite a number of matches. SHSS's guy's vb team's assistant coach Mr Ho was there too playing beach vb.
Met many, many new people at the beach from different countries. Some were from India, Germany and Malaysia. The msian woman thought I'm 22 years old :( AM I THAT OLD!

I washed up while the rest bathed, so I went off first. While queueing for the train back to vivo, I was darn shocked by Sentosa's service. This China lady was trying to take picture because the scenery is really nice. So she kind of blocked the way but I can understand... Because since the day I stepped into Sentosa to play ball, I've been noticing many tourists like to take picture at that particular spot. The indian woman clad in Sentosa's uniform was peeved and screamed SHIT THEM. TAKE PICTURES TAKE WHAT TAKE?!
The China tourists were oblivious about what that indian fella was saying so I felt really bad for them. Seriously, Sentosa service sucks. That indian woman should just screwwwwww herself and die!
I went home, unsuccessfully tanned :(

S

No comments: