Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today I received a message from Deanna and it says
'Omg Grace. Just now some guy I don't know looked at me and went, There! Grace! Grace!'
Seriously everyone in school mixes us up. Everyone. My primary school classmates happen to be in the same course as Deanna so means they share the same lecture theatre too. One said 'This is too freaky because we two look more alike than identical twins' and the other said 'Grace whenever I see Deanna in my lecturer I wonder what are you doing in my course.'

I have also encounted people coming up to me and say 'Hey you look very familiar I wonder where have I seen you before' when it is actually referring to Deanna... Haha I think we need custom made shirts that say 'MY NAME IS GRACE/DEANNA'

I was caught by surprise because my tutor gave us a mock test on Microsoft Excel. What the hell? But I think I did well with the help of my classmates hahaha we shared information openly, not discreetly even though it was a mock test. Next week is the real thing. Don't really want to face it but tell me, do I have a choice?
It's like contradicting myself but my lecturers and tutors are of total opposites. Econs lecturer is nice but there's something wrong with my Econs tutor because she seems so.....unfriendly and distant. Principles of Management lectuerer is such a bore and she shows us attitude but my tutor is far too nice beyond description.
Kept reminding myself to do my revision but books and I have no affinity. There was this once after dinner and a nice bath, I felt fresher and decided to start my virgin revision on POM but I heard the doorbell rang and Mom came home. Talked to her and I realized it was already 9 in the evening and that spells telly time. So much for wanting to study :S

Seriously, I think I'm going to waste my Mondays. The first time I saw my timetable for Mondays I screamed for joy because it is only 9 to 11 in the morning and I'm done for the day. But little did I know that projects will start to come in and that leaves me with a mediocre normal school day. What's more for next Monday is that I'll have to make a trip down to Funan Mall to get my notebook repaired.
Tomorrow we'll be having friendly matches with Internation Kakis. A part of me don't feel like going because my presence is insignificant. I feel so helpless sitting down because the purpose of friendy matches is to gear main players up for their upcoming tournament. And from what I heard, the matches end after 11 and by the time I go home it'd be midnight? I don't know, I'm sorry to those who are reading the last part of my post and are peeved because I sound like emo elmo and I'm such a pessimistic and stuff and I look down on myself. But I know where I stand. I, myself have my own expectations. From where I stand, it's still quite a far cry from what I've expected of myself. Just give me time to let go and think of it as just another reactional sport. Maybe give me one year, or perhaps more. Or maybe never....because letting go is never easy.

:'(

Pardon me I'm really missing the old times so I'm posting these up.





No comments: