Thursday, April 30, 2009

My fingers are not feeling well. Okay what the hell. My fingers are really not feeling well. They are in bad, bad shape. I am taking twice as long to type instead of my normal speed but thank God the fingers I've injure are from my right hand. My non-writing hand.
Because during the alumni game, I was caught by surprise and the vb was at it's maximum velocity. Venus was in front of me. She squat down and the ball came flying to me. At my fingers then a 'POP' sound was heard. Ouchhhhhh. Bet it'd take at least 3 weeks for it to recover fully :( how about my trials next wed!! And talking about the vb trials next wed, I'm totally freaked out. There's gonna be a Japanese vb player from my batch, and another Msian vballer who represents Msia. And girls from Hua Yi, and Jurong. It's so so so darn competitive but I'm gonna give it a shot. At most I'll stick to rugby!

Anyway school was boring. Business Accounting was crap. We learnt the same stuff as what I've learnt in secondary 3 so I was falling asleep. Thank God for classmates who kept offering me sweets to stay awake in lectures. If I continue eating sweets to stay awake in class, I am most positive that I'd get diabetes after my 3 years in TP. Computer System Application (CSA) is full of crap. But my tutor was really nice to let us use facebook in her lab!! So 3 hours of Microsoft excel could kill us. Then came another lecture on CSA.

Really enjoyed talking to Ms Teo and guess what! Ms Teo says that SHSS will be having another O level subject, which is, Physical Education!! Darn, why don't they offer PE as an O level subject when I was still in SHSS?! I've heard of VS people struggling with their PE subject but then again... it keeps me fit and I love running everywhere. Hmmm but there's a combintion of Physics, Chem and Bio. Saw the new textbook and some of the SHSS vballers are in the PE textbook!!

Anyway, pardon me! Am too lazy to upload my pictures simply because I'm not in the mood to do so. Blame my stubby wubby fingers. They're in pain :(

No comments: