Thursday, April 9, 2009

Half a day is gone just like that. In a flash.
I spent half the day snoozing away and I woke up heavy headed and groggy. No, I didn't experience any hangovers since I woke up and am pretty glad I'm all right.

Today is me-day. I've been awake for the past hour and I'm feeling boredddd already. I wanna go take a look at Tampines 1!
For the past hour, I've been blog hopping and I saw a nineteen year old girl's blog and she went for a holiday with her friends! Omg how coool is that, I've been yearning for a trip like that with my friends too :( Oh well too bad I got busted when I asked if I could go to * with my friends. This is so sad. I promise I'll try to be a good and sensible girl by the end of this year and try my luck again! No time to waste!

It totally sounds odd when I call a nineteen year old a 'girl'. Well it applies to me too. We're not catergorized as girls or woman so I asked a friend...

Me: I'm not considered as a girl or woman so how can I categorize myself?
S: YOU ARE A TRANNY (evil grins)

:(

No comments: