Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm sorry to those whom I was talking to last night! I was happily using the laptop while Venus was using my desktop then suddenly the internet connection was so screwed, we tried logging into Window live messenger several times that we gave up. This isn't any April Fool's prank I don't mean to be such a meanie to log off in the midst of our conversations.
So if you wanna know why Venus was doing at my place at 11pm.....

SHE CAME TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT MY PLACE!

It was quite an impromptu decision because earlier that afternoon we were at Macs eating ice cream (then I bought apple pie and wanted to eat in the school hall. I was so sad let me tell you what happened) before going to school for training then that idea struck me because BOTH of our siblings are in band, and band members had to spend the night in school rehearsing for SYF!!
Ogay let me tell you why I'm sadddd. My mom thinks I should shed some weight but that didn't really bother me until when I was in school. I ran around the hall with Wonky and Venus then after 5 rounds I started panting. Then Wonky said I put on weight and my face is round!! Then I kept telling Venus I wanted to throw away my apple pie nowwww but I ate in the end.
Other than surfing the net (we gave up cuz of the screwed up connection), we watched movies @ my place till 3am then we were feeling very sleepy. Initial plan was to wake up at 9.30am and take a stroll to Macs for breakfast but we overslept so we had brunch at a coffee shop near school. Venus went home while I went to bedok library to meet up with Jas.

It was a whole lot of fun. For a change, I read non fictions and I was dared to use the kid's cubicle in the toilet. Non fictions were hilarious and we couldn't help but to LOL at the contents in the book. We took a train down to Tampines (was planning to go to Simei) cuz Jas was craving for BK then we went to Starbucks after that. We were so bloated and cold so we sauntered the whole place aimlessly. Tell me, what's there to shop at Tampines? Ugh.
Really hope that the new mall will be ready soon. Jas saw a Secret Recipe outlet in the new mall!! Omg chocolate banana cake. God Forbid. I must not be tempted. Now I am determined to eat healthily. I will still eat like a horse if I must but I must eat healthily.
Venus made a doll! See what a pretty doll (ignore the face!)



DON'T I LOOK GREAT WITH BLONDE HAIR!! -squeals!










Don't call me a perv for taking pics of V when she's asleep. I was bored :(














Library books. The main course is SO mouth watering.


Venti Chocolate Cream Chip.




Sometimes I really know what is it like to be the younger sibling in the family... It's pretty easy for him to get help from me (but I must say I suck at everything but still! help is easily available so why not!) so he needed POA notes for his POA test tomorrow. I was so tired and it took me so much effort to dig out a pile of dusty box of notes. Then it took me so much effort to walk into his room and pass him the notes before going to sleep. And here I am, awake again.
Here's what I found in my stack of notes.
Jas, why does this look so familiar?!




Changes are inevitable. Face it.

No comments: