Sunday, April 26, 2009

I left home without bringing my camera out with me so nooooo pictures. As usual I struggled to get myself out of bed. But this time, it was ten times harder. This time, I felt like a vegetable because I haven't been play vb for quite some time so I'm having really bad muscle aches everywhereeeeee. I didn't dare to move for half and hour. Was so ever reluctant to get out of bed. Guessed God gave me the strength to crawl out of bed. Washed up, met Venus and went to church. Yay to us because we were early birdies this time :)

Met Jolene. Am supposed to accompany her to get her stuff but I got them also. Can't resist not buying anything omg this is such. a bad habit.

Sorry to sidetrack a little but my classmates just told me that I have homework to do so I gotta rush through em later :(

After meeting Jolene, waited for quite some time for Jinlian went to CHIJMES to do a photoshoot. SO darn embarrassing lor. Felt so awkward because there were quite a number of passer-bys and they gave the 'what's-with-your-outfit,-make up, and hair' look. I gotta admit I looked really fierce!

Kkkk I gotta rush through my assignments already. Tsk tsk bad grace. It's only the first week of school and I forgot to do my homework! :(

No comments: