Saturday, April 18, 2009

I slept like a log this morning and I refused to get out of bed because I was aching all over and I was still tired. But it was already past 10 in the morning. Neither my brother nor my parents could wake me up so they decided to use the home's cordless phone to call my phone because they know that when someone calls me, I'd wake up almost immediately.
Threw tantrums around because I was still feeling lethargic. Had lunch at Raffles City and caught CATS the musical. The seats were awesomeee I had such a good view because Dad got Cat A tickets and it cost him a bomb. But the two lovebirds who sat in front of me were too tall so the guy's head blocked my view. After a while, I got sleepy so I bought snacks during the intermission but I still felt sleepy after that. There was this one scene that totally perked me up and that was some cat woman singing Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'Memory'. The song was too beautiful beyond description. And it still is. The soprano made all our hair stand. Awesome much. Go catch it, it's a must!

Saw this super cute oakley shades with big baby pink frames. Couldn't get my eyes off it. Momsy said when I am older she'll get me one because I tend to lose my stuff easily :(





Normally there'll be a 'no photography' rule but the team allowed us to snap pictures of them. How nice!

Perfect view (before the lovebirds entered)

EH WOMAN. people taking pictures leh

No comments: