Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today is my very first day of school and it didn't started off well :( Walked to the bus stop, missed two 69 buses because both the buses were too packed with tp freshies like me. So I was nearly late for my first lecture, every. Then came S.O.S. I think the second bus captain told someone to send another bus so the third bus came soon after and tada, I wasn't late at all!
The lecture was so dry I nearly fell asleep. Afterall, I haven't been studying for the past 5 or 6 months, so whadya expect? Lecture ended early so I likey likey. Had brunch with my new classmates and we started talking. Before that I didn't really have a good impression on most of the guys but I guess all's good after brunch :)
Caught '17 again' with Cecilia! Had fun! Walked around and ate and ate and ate I felt so bloated haha.
Can't believe the moment I reached home, I took a shower immediately and started revising what I've learnt today! Am positive that this won't last, for sure!









No comments: