Monday, April 20, 2009

First day of school for most of the poly kids! Got a number of text messages from friends telling me to have fun and study hard in school early in the morning at 8. Slept till 11am. Texted some of them to ask them if they're doing good in school. Switched on the air conditioner in my living room and my room for the whole day. Then I started lazing around and talked to a number of friends online for a few hours before taking a nap, a bath, and headed out out out to the interchange to meet the girls.

Thought this would be one of the fun-filled gatherings whereby we find a nice place to eat and talk over dinner. Dinner @ Thai Express was filled with much laughter as we caught up and shared what happened during freshmen orientation. Time really files when we do have fun! Bought pretzels and it was time to say bye-bye :(
Was kinda bittersweet, for me. Like all the outings and when it was time to go home, we say 'bye' to each other without much thought because meeting up again would be a piece of cake since everyone's free and we stay near each other. But now that school has started and we lead our own busy lives, meeting up would be hard :( Especially when some of us are in a different school. We have new friends. And what's more the clique is so big, it might to hard to organize something whereby everyone can make it :(
Felt kinda numb when goodbyes were exchanged :(

Oh well. I love you spaz. Meet up soon k!


The manager was funny!

Us!

Memory
All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again

No comments: