Saturday, April 25, 2009

(chukles)
hehehehe

I did not regret waking up early this morning at 8. Haven't played volleyball for the longest time ever. But thank God for today, if not I might just screw up my trials and hopes will be dashed just in just a matter of minutes. Wonder how the trials will be like, especially the never-ending names on the vb list scares me so there might be quite a number of experienced volleyballers. Then come wednesday evening, the coach will walk up and down the court, accessing our skills. Omg in such tense (?) situations I don't think I can perform well.
So today's games were kinda helping us get used to the balls again. A bit of training because we did a bit of spiking and stuff, guessed it took me some time to get back on my feet and play normally because like I've said I haven't played vb for the longest time. It's been 3 weeks already. 3 weeks. I think I still suck at everything. My trials. 90% CMI.

Felt pretty restless. But I fell asleep after I had my lunch. So today was all about vb, eat and sleep.
Tomorrow will be great!

No comments: