Friday, April 24, 2009

I jolly well know I can't be having late nights. Especially when school has already started. I wake up the next morning heavy-headed. Changed to another set of clothes. Get ready for school. And leave home feeling lethargic. Thennnnnn, I get bored during lectures. But comm skills was fun todaaaay! I didn't know my male classmates are such bimbos! They were given a topic to discuss and we had to have a mini presentation. Their topic was about young people being slaves to fashion. Then they talked about branded goods and giving examples of branded names... (eg. Prada, Gucci, Chanel, LV, Giodarno)
The class burst into fits of laughter after 'Giodarno' was mentioned.

Am really happy to bump into old friends in school :)
Anyway I had three hours break in between so my classmates and I were like roaming around TP, then we decided to head to the library to watch a movie. Bought books which were darn heavy.
The minute I went home, I collapsed on the sofa. School is tiring :(

Now I know the true meaning to TGIF. Because for the past 5 to 6 months, my fridays were like any other weekends so this whole week was such a long week. I am so, very, tired.

Yup okay go have a good laugh at these pictures. AMAZINGLY I looked so tall!!



No comments: