Saturday, April 4, 2009

Exactly two years ago on this date, Pebbles passed away :(
Everything feels like yesterday... I vividly remembered that Pebbles didn't move the whole day and he didn't felt like eating or drinking. Then when I was about to bring him to a vet, he passed away at 8.35pm. I went to school the next day crying. Classmates friends and teachers came to comfort me because my head was on the table whole time and it was filled with tears. I miss the times when he snatched my fries and stole my carrot. And then I'd always cut a slice of apple, papaya or banana for him. Or I'd take a leaf of cabbage, poke two holes and make him wear it as a hat to tease him. I really hope Pebbles is doing well in heaven :)
I didn't do much today. Went out with mom in the evening and we decided to hang out at Raffles City and Suntec. We reached home at 11 only to find our soles, backs and hands aching. So much for shopping...


No comments: