Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today was one of the veryyyy mediorce Sundays. Met Venus to go to church, both of us met late so we reached there almost half an hour late so next time I'll be going for the second service instead! Hate it if I have to wake up so early especially I woke up with a splitting headache this morning :(
Lunch was at home, took a catnap, Fatty called and met Fatty and his friend to catch Fast and Furious 4 together. The movie was pretty boring because I only remember cars spinning and crashing and I got kinda groggy after a while so hence I was feeling sleepy. So much for the movie ticket! Thought girls won't appreciate this kind of action violence but apparently Fatty and friend found it dead boring too!
Wait for them to settle down to have dinner then I left and went home, to rest and to have dinner.
I'm all burnt out. I'm gonna collapse anytime soon.

Today marks the OFFICIAL last day of liberty, which means school starts tomorrow!
Happy schooling kids! I don't have school tomorrow yay!

No comments: