Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am so tired! :(

Today I met Venus for lunch at Pizza Hut and went around aimlessly after that. Went to Wisma's Cotton On to find Huixin and wanted to give Huixin our surprise to her but I guess she was pretty turned off by the surprise because she rushed all the way down to town for work hoping for a pleasant surprise? So Huixin eagerly asked where's her surprise and we said" 'us!'
Totally, anti-climax. So much for rushing down for work :S

After hanging our with Venus I met Jinlian! Haven't seen her for ages! Bet the last time I saw her was at the Graduation Party 2007. She said I grew tallerrrrrr!! So quit saying I'm still short and small like a midget k! :P She got her stuff and we went over to her place and she was thinking of what make-up suits me best. Then... while waiting for her sister to come back to help her with the cosmetics and hairstyle, I played with Fatty her dog, not the human Fatty I'm referring to.
So you guys must be thinking why the make-up and hairstyle?
Will reveal it to y'all tomorrow since I doubt I can blog on Thurs. I'm gonna skip the last 3 hours of orientation! Hehehe be jealous....not! Because I think I'm going to be feeling tired for orientation on Friday.
Cabbed home because it was already past 11...
I must train myself to sleep early, for school!


Lunchy lunch at Pizza Hut!

No comments: