Thursday, April 2, 2009

I really have to give credits to Tiara for motivating me to go to the gym!!
So this morning I had to drag myself out of bed at 9 then Tiara came over to my place at 10 and we went to the gym together! OMG long time no see her. The last time I saw her was probably the release of the GCE O level results day. So not only did we hit the gym, we got to catch up like we haven't seen each other in ages (which is true!). Then we both made a pact, we shall shed weight together but we went to LJS for lunch after that. What contradiction. Then we got an anklet each and I chose green. Wonder why I have a fetish for green! Everyone thinks I'm the pinky person but there's only one person that say I'm a green person and that is Ern.
I have a green bag, green pillows, green bedsheets with vivid bizarre colours which are somewhat psychedelic with pink polka dots. I still have my green primary school jersey. I have green tanks and innerwear (blushes). I have so many green stuff and I likey likey green! :)

Sorry I know I sidetrack a lot. I get carried away when I talk about my favourite things.

Then Venus accompanied me to get my stuff and within an hour of purchase of my new favourite green anklet, I lost it. How suey can I get these days. Went back to school with Yang, Fish, fellow Woo and V and played ball which kinda made me happier. Then Wonky had to say I gained weight again :( Then we played ball again and I was happy again.

Can't imagine what's life without vb. Imagine a fatter, shorter and clumsier Grace constantly bumping into things. And vb is like the best remedy because I can vent my anger on the balls without actually confronting and hurting the person. I'd probably treat it as the head of someone I don't like and whack it down right under, then with a sense of achievement and satisfaction I beam with pride like this :D Then I'll forget the unhappy stuff. I'm no vb ambassdor but I really can't imagine myself sprouting nonsense when I'm angry.

I'm done I'm done.




















No comments: