Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mini discussions on what we should wear tomorrow. Deciding the venue and the time to meet with a certain group of people. Thinking if we should wear shoes.
Butterflies in our tummies (flabby for mine), heart starts racing like we're going on a roller coaster ride. Then hearts in our throats. Anxious minds. Nervy souls.
Soon in less than half a day's time we'll be acquaintance with a bunch or so talking over lunch? Hmm I'm quite worried that I'll be a loner in my class.

Get to leave orientation at 3 tomorrow! Yayeeee I'm going to Laselle with Jinlian! Bet I'll be the first person to make history. That is, to fall down on a runway in front of a don't-know-how-many-audience strong crowd. At the very least, I'm sure she'll put make up for me so that nobody recognizes me. It's comforting to know that nobody knows me in that school. Phewww.

Ohh who's this sexy girl here hahahahaha

let's play spot the difference!


I KNOW WHICH CLASS I AM IN ALREADY WHO'S IN 1B11!!

No comments: