Sunday, April 5, 2009

I think everything's kinda screwed up today?
Told V and N to meet at 9 at the interchange but little did I know that service actually starts at 9! I was wondering, why nobody is on their way to church, not until when i received the booklet which says it actually starts at 9! Omg. Church was okay, then I changed up and was ready to go to Sentosa.
When I was at Simei, I received a message saying that a friend was going to be late, then they cancelled the trip last minute and I was already at Tanjong Pagar!! What the hell. Then I took a train back to meet V & N. So again, little did I know that another friend was on his way to harbourfront because I thought everyone was well informed that the trip was cancelled. Oh well. At least they stay in the Central unlike me. But anyway it rained so maybe God was being nice and tell me not to go to Sentosa...?
Happy meal for lunch and I figured how to fix and play with Sandman.

I was so tired. I slept from 3.30 till 7.30 in the morning and thata sucks!
Went home hoping to sleep until dinnertime but at 3.30pm, my parents woke me up and told me that I won't be sleeping in my room tonight because my granny is coming over to stay so she'll be occupying my room. So my parents and I ran some errands like getting a new phone (hehe) and fetched granny. Getting a new phone cheers me up and I can't wait for tues to come! I NEED a backpack for school and actually I already have 4 in mind... Crumpler, Oakley, Billabong or Num. I NEED more jeans. I NEED....

How ah how.

No comments: