Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today is bad hair day. Not only did I wake up heavy headed and feeling groggy, I woke up, looked at the mirror and shocked myself with this:
Okaaaaay maybe not so scary but to me it is. It has never been this wavy. Thought of using a curler and curl the ends nicely but I was too lazy :S


So today marks the opening of Tampines 1. But I was sleeping and I thought I could spend time alone after the crazy lifestyle I've been leading (yes, I finally got to realize it's crazy going out everyday since the end of O's). Even if I was dead tired from the previous days' activities I'd force myself to go out the next day. Little did I know lazing around was much more... enjoyable. Okay I got my traits from Fatty. Sigh, what a pig.
Was on fb, then was talking to Jolene and then she brought up about Jas' belated birthday present so I bought the stuff and went over to her place to complete, passed to Jas and met Deanna.

I was unaware when they took my candid shots! They're on dom's fb!

Had a fun time hanging around Tampines 1! I'm really happy because I don't have to go all the way to town to get what I want anymore. If only F21 is there I think it'd be almost perfect. So yup, there's newurbanmale (the logo resembles a sperm!), topshop, dorothy perkins, uniqlo, diva, etc etc. Like a haven. A little pricy though. Actually I personally feel that Uniqlo is crap. Can't really find anything that I like. We even have to queue up to get in! People from everywhere flocked down to the new mall and it was bloody crowded. Oh yes you know what makes me happy? SUBWAY AND CARL'S JR. Omg cannot. I want to be featured in SHAPE magazine. Cannot eat junk food anymore.
Passed by Bakerinz (is that how you spell it?) and a board outside made it sound so sleazy. It went: WHAT'S YOUR CUP SIZE?
I went to times bookstore and got some stuff too!

Just in case if you were wondering why Grace is so intellectual...

LOOK AT THIS. I BOUGHT THIS AT TIMES OKAY so ya i'm intellectual to a certain extent.

A friend took this picture with my phoneeeee

No comments: