Monday, April 6, 2009

Today is quite a day. Had lunch with the oldER folks like my god grandparents, grandma and dad to a Chinese restaurant. God grandpa wrote his second book of poems and he insisted that we should read finish asap. In this book, he tell his life story in the form of poems and it's kinda touching. Hmm I gotta admire him. Even at 82, he is still writing!!
Then God grandma will be complaining to us about how he could wake up in the middle of the night at 3am to write poems. People call it insanity, I call it passion. Oh well.

I have a to buy list and I'll take action tomorrow! Can't wait!

I was thinking who will be willing to accompany me to watch SHSS finals this Wednesday then *bulb lightens* I came up with an awesome idea.
Yeaaah I have company. Neh neh ni poo poo :P

No comments: