Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yay so Jolene and I had a great time today :D
ESPECIALLY when we started talking about a 'J' guy! The world is small indeed. Seriously, we were talking about that topic during the whole outing!
So we got what we wanted. Partially. I saw my pretty Oakley bag but it looks bigger than what I thought and what I've seen! Dang, why do Caucasians look so big and mighty? It's like deceiving our illusions. My pretty Oakley mini pinkish white tartan lookalike turned out to be big chunky and heavy, meant for the taller, buffer, and sexier people. :(
Then came num. Hmmm my silver num bag is made up of synthetic leather so means I CAN'T BRING IT OUTDOORS and maintaining it will be soooooo hard. Who loves maintaining, other than self maintenance. Please, I don't even bother maintaining myself or how I look likeeeeee. The billabong bag... I couldn't find it anymore! Just my luck! And it's already the cheapest among all 4 bags I have in mind.

But we got jeans eventually. Me got denim shorts too! Me is half happy.
What am I talking about.

I haven't really fufilled my To-Buy-List and I'm looking forward to the next trip - Shopping for neccessities, for school. I lost my purple eraser in my pink tin pencilcase :( This is so depressing, how did I lose it! How did I lose it!!

Okay I'm gonna watch Nanyang girls versus Ngee Ann and St Hilda's versus Xinmin tomorrow. Can't wait can't wait!! Talking about Ngee Ann... Sometimes I really regret the decisions I've made. Why!?
I COULD be better off at NAS. I COULD have reaped my rewards in a better way in terms of vb and academic. I COULD have been teammates with my primary school teammates all over again. Note: could. (GRACE WOO STOP HARPING ON THIS)
What's done has been done. No point regretting and time to move on with life. Self delusion is no good. At all.
But one thing for real, I could never have a better time at Shs because I've found my good friends and I have a wonderful team. God is Gracious. God is Good. I love God.

We were at Zara and we found something we like!


Where was this? I can't remember. Definitely not Vivo although these chairs could been seen at almost every corner of Vivo.




Jo jo looks so cute with bangs! :D

No comments: