Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm not going to play with the Law Society team anymore tomorrowwwww because i) it's at TPY so it'd take me hell lots of time traveling there, ii) I've made my mind to go to church. So after church I'll make my way down to Sentosa. Alone. Again. Ugh why nobody in the east goes to Sentosa. Nehmind when I reach Harbourfront I'll have company alreadyyyy. I hope the sun will be there tomorrow! Don't want to play in the rain and make a wasted trip so I cross my fingers toes and lips (?) and everything else that can be crossed. Hmm maybe eyes too.
Sigh school's starting and I wonder if I still can afford to head to Sentosa every weekend like how I've been doing so since... I don't know when. Don't know if I should be looking forward to go to school. Don't know if I should feel excited. Don't know if I should smile like a retard in school since everyone thinks that when I stone, I look like I want to kill someone. Don't know if I should pop up in front of someone and go 'HI MY NAME IS GRACE WOO CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH YOU' or should I be quiet passive and shy. Don't know if people can tahan my blonde moments. Don't know if....

Seeee I'm starting to have butterflies in my tummy already. I still have a back-to-school list to fulfill.

I think I talk nonsense today. I am so very tired. I woke up at noon to have lunch and went back to sleep till 4. What a pig, yes I know. Passed Deanna a book at Downtown East and met mom at tampines. On the way to tampines, I stepped on mud so my feet was full of mud but I had no reaction. Thought I'd freak out or something but I merely shrugged my shoulders and went 'oh, mud' and walked away. Took a bus to Pasir Ris interchange and bought a bottle of cold mineral water to wash my feet. Can't believe I'm doing this for my feet.

St Hilda's has got no more vb trainings because I think they're having a study break. Sucks man, can't play vb means can't exercise means a fatter Grace. Howwwww!

K I think tmr's sentosa thingy is cancelled. I get to rest more then! :)

Can't get enough of Lenka. It's like she carved a name for herself and she's more popular as compared to Rachel Yamagata. And her songs are like... Lily Allen's? Ummm.

No comments: