Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today I got to meet Venus for breakfast! What a rare opportunity cos although we're in the same school, we hardly see each other. Tell me, why is it so hard to bump into people I'm really close with?

Stomach was growling shortly so I took a bite during my 10 mins break and didn't felt like eating during lunchtime. Then I was so hungry that, without much thinking, my hands reached into my bag's side pocket and I realized that I took out Skittles! Instead of saving them for my next lecture (so that I won't fall asleep), I ate them all up because I was really hungry. So there goes my Skittles! But I shared my Skittles joy with Fiona because I met her at the library, and so, eating less Skittles won't make my teeth drop! Waiting for time to pass by so I talked to Fiona's classmates. Think they're quite fun to be with too!

At 7, all of us gathered at Jurong Cafe to have dinner. Although I was exhausted, I really enjoyed myself because I love the company.

Kkk it's past 1 already and I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow! Then the next thing I know, I won't be back till 10pm :(
Hope my pain will be alleviated for tomorrow's games!!
































No comments: