Monday, April 13, 2009

The world is small. The world is small. The world is small.
Recently I got to know some stuff and I don't think this can be disclosed, yet. But it's really hilarious shit and yaaaah I'm still thinking why is the world so small!
It's a small world after all.....
And it's all because of facebook that I got to know all these stuff.
I was bored, and was checking out one of my groups in facebook which is 'I'll probably die from using right-handed items with my left hand' and International Left Hands' Day is on 13th August (Anyone wants to celebrate with me!). I want to buy left handers tools because it's such a chore using a scissors and can opener. It's really hard for me to use a kitchen scissors and a can opener so I want to buy left handers' tools from thelefthand.com I find joy in little things because there's such a day and tools for lefties! I swear you guys can't feel my pain as a leftie :(

Anywayz today I overslept and was supposed to meet Venus at 11 but when she called me at 11, I was still in bed! Like I said I was really tired and am stil tired! Wonder how am I gonna survive when school reopens on the 20th and of course, the orientation on the 16th and 17th.
Met up at 11.30 instead and we were down for some serious shopping todaaaay and we were done by 4! My heart ached a little... but it's worth the while I guess. Bye bye $$$
Never bring along my nets with me in future.
I had soya ice cream and I seriously think it taste like Play-Doh... like this!:

Come to think of it, I really miss playing Play-Doh and making them into burgers and fries.

Venus came over to my place and initially we wanted to watch The Unborn online but screw the sites, seriously. Ughhhh So I'm really tired now and thought of taking a nap but I'm hungry too! :(

Everyone's asking what CCA are we going to join when we're in poly and mine's pretty obvious, I guess! Somehow I'm quite reluctant to painstakingly learn another sport like say rubgy and soccer, or even a new skill. As much as I can imagine myself being a rugby player in the court (smirks), I can't bear to let go of something that has been with me for the past 8 or 9 years. Heard that the coach has left the team so all I have to face now is the stinky teacher in charge's face I really dislike him btw. If I can't get into the main team then I'll consider rubgy!

Oh one of the facebook's quiz says that I'm 41% spoilt oh pleaseee I SO beg to differ.



Venus: Piggyback me!!
Me: Cannnot!
Venus: Then act like you're piggybacking me!

It felt so ticklish in fact. Oh ignore my meatball face... Ah I'm craving for swedish meatballs nowwww.




Venus: Eh Grace you still remember how to do this drill during our warm up or not?
-rolls on floor
Me: Of course!!
-rolls on floor and knocks head really hard on the floor. Ouch :(

No comments: