Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hmm whatever happened to the long lost tradition of Easter bunnies and colourful eggs? I'm glad I attended church with Venus today because I think today's sermon was great. Before service started, or even the first thing I did after I got out of bed, a (teeny weeny) part of me really wanted to go to TPY to play with the Law Society team. And then that thought kept 'haunting' me until I was in church then everything was okaaaay. Had quite a blessed Easter Sunday.
Happy Easter Sunday everyoneeee!!

But throughout the sermon, I was feeling tired yet restless from Good Friday's activities! Can't believe I'm still feeling tired still after The Life Race and of course, I had insuffienct sleep so dark rings and droopy eyes. Aw that sucked.
Was asked to buy lunch for Ken and initially I didn't want to buy Macs for myself because I wasn't feeling hungry... But the happy meal toy is so cute, I had to buy the meal! I couldn't finish my happy meal. As soon as I could change into PJs and jump into bed for a nice nap, mom thought of going to Bugis for a walk so I was asked to tag along. Throughout that outing I was feeling really sleep so I was rather grumpy.

Umm countdown to last day of liberty. I'm only left with, hmm let's see... 3 days?!



Was having dinner this evening with my family at the dining room watching news which mostly talks about how dangerous Thailand is.

Dad: Gosh, Thailand is so crazy now.
Ken: Yaaah, they even have to carry one of the ministers out to sea because it was too dangerous and he didn't want to wet his pants...
Dad: Crazy minister, this is a matter of life and death. Why would he care if his pants are wet!
Me: (thinking of how I should eat the prawn) Maybe his pants is from Armani's whaaat!
Dad, Mom and Ken: !?!?!!?!?!?!?! stares at me

Hello?!

No comments: