Thursday, April 16, 2009

Amazingly, yes! I still have a little bit of time to updateeee! Today I almost broke down into tears because:
i) 10++ of my schoolmates are in the same course as me but none of them are in the same class as me.
ii)in the conventional hall, I thought that my class was so quiet and unfriendly because we were like total strangers. Total awkward silence. So we did not talk.
iii) then, I thought back about the secondary school days whereby I yearn for a sense of familiarity. I could so stupid stuffs freely, whenever and whatever I want without being stared at.

Soon after during lunchtime, we started talking and kinda broke the ice. Felt so much better :) Left at 2.45 to meet Jinlian and went to Laselle to do the things I was required to do so it felt kinda odd having huge amount of wax on my hair and on my face, quite a bit of make up that made me look so fierce.
Had dinner with Jinlian and went home together. Couldn't help feeling sleepy in the bus and got to reach home at 11...

I want to drop dead now I'm so tired. I have to wake up at 7, meet my new friend Cecelia and find the venue we're supposed to gather. Then come 7 to 10pm there'll be this TP event!

And omg, didn't know TP's mass dance is sooooo cuteeeeee!!





look at my million dollar ka-bling-bling nails to match with Jinlian's outfit! Think it's hideous because I painted it!

No comments: