Friday, April 3, 2009

Here I am, blogging, chatting and tuning my speaker's bass to it's maximum. Ken wanted to use the laptop so I'm left with this lousy desktop right at the corner of my house. But one consolation, the speakers are awesome! Haven't been making use of the new speakers since....go figure it out by yourself, I have no idea :(

Met Venus for a lil while, had my Mcfluffly then went back to my primary school for training. Ping's hands were itching or else she would have slept the whole day at home. Haven't met her since I don't know when and it's all because of her job :(

Well, I had fun! Was telling some of my friends I felt somewhat like Giba the mighty (my friends burst into fits of laughter even till this day) when I go back to primary school to play because I am tall there and the net is superrrr low! Sometimes I turn green with envy when I youtube volleyball spikes and wonder why their spikes are so....sensational and when we went back to primary school, all of us could do this:




Hmm k, so new stocks arrive and I get to touch a soft ball. I went there to pump my ball but I didn't know how to operate the ball pump so I kept screaming cuz the thing kept vibrating. Omg it sound so wrong... Then came a kind soul, a boy. He helped me to pump my vb and I kept a distance from the pump and shouted: AH, BOY MY BALL IS GOING TO BURST. AHH IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE.
What's with me today. Ugh.
Then we went to the nearby community centre to eaaaaat and that's about it!





Cute Ping.
THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!

No comments: