Monday, June 29, 2009

Hi allllllll I am so thrilled todaaaay. School was as usual. Ended at 10.30am so I went home after that to take a nice long nap. Then I got a call from my friend asking me to be the line judge for the AYG beach volleyball games. And that is, I have to be at Sentosa by 2pm tomorrow. That means that I will have to skip my Econs tutorial.... :( But since it's my first time being a line judge, I'll have to be at Sentosa by 9.30am tomorrow for a short course and a rehearsal till like in the evening.

And for the next 3 days I'll be given the Leave Of Absence by the Singapore Sports Council. I hesitated for a while. Called mom and dad when they were still at work cuz I needed to give the answer by 7pm. Mom supported me, so did Dad. Thank God for supportive parents and friends! My classmate promised me that she'll collect my notes and important stuff for me :) In short, I'll have to skip school for the whole of this week and also, my weekends will be burnt. Am a lil regretful cuz INITIALLY I was planning for my little pre birthday celebration with my family and my friends...Prolly a nice barbeque by the poolside. But too bad, really. Gotta give the weekend a miss. Am feeling upset about that okay but dad and mom comforted me. Come to think of it, shouldn't I be happy that I am chosen? And that I get to watch beach volleyball, at Sentosa? Isn't that what I've been looking forward to all the while...? K I shall be sad no more. Am so fickled minded :(
The attire for the linesman is so....... I am sure I'll have to put lotsa sunblock lotion or else I'll get really ugly tanlines. Gotta wear a polo shirt, long shorts, long white socks and shoes.

But I really do not wish to skip Econs lecture tomorrowwwww. One lecture skipped will cause a disastrous outcome. But then again it's the AYG!!! Omg ignore me everyone, just ignore me. Just be sure to see if I'm on telly flagging down the balls ha ha ha.

Had dinner with the girls todaaaay! It was short and sweet but I had to leave early to buy long white socks....

The girls!
Photobucket


Checklist
-sunblock
-white polo tee
-black shorts
-whistle
-2 towels
-toiletries
-socks
-canvas shoes
-waterbottle
-visor
-notes on how to be a linesman
-another set of clothes
-facial spray

This is the first time I am stressed over what to pack to go to the beach. C'mon.....!

No comments: