Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy First of June y'all!
It's one in the morning and in just a matter of 8 hours' time I'll be awake, dreading school because First of June spells my very first examination in TP. Principle Of Management module. I really hope my effort will all pay off because I struggled to stay awake yesterday afternoon after church to do my revision despite the flu I've contracted. Doncha worry it's not H1N1, nor is this the seasonal flu which is said to be more deadly than H1N1. It's just... common flu, no biggie. Nevertheless, I want to thank all those who showed concern to me. It's no biggie, really.
Today I cancelled my study date with Alfi. Sorry Alfi! Like I said I was down with fluuuuu. I feel very irritated easily when I get sick. Pardon me for whoever I've offended and, blah.

I yearn to hear the peaceful bells ringing at noon, at the first of every month. Makes me feel at ease. Makes me think of all the happy things. But at noon today, I've be in some classroom. At noon, teacher will say 'pens down' and we're left with one less paper. The thought of it makes me happy.

Anywayz all the best to those taking O level Mother Tongue paper today. God Bless!



No comments: