Monday, June 15, 2009

Regretted a little cuz I didn't go to Sentosa todaaaay. Cuz the sun is really great today but it's all overz. Anyway if I go to Sentosa I would be the only girl again so I gave it a miss. Hopefully next time my female classmates will go to Sentosa the next time round!

So today I had lunch with the folks. That is, my dad, grandma, god grandparents and my brother. Last week during the IT show my dad got another phone for my grandma. Think it's quite cooool. Buttons are humongous cuz it's meant for the elderly but it doesn't have a build-in camera.
Granny: Wah thanks!
Dad: No problem (grins)
Granny: But got camera or not ah?

All of us were shocked. Wah my granny so stylo milo sia!
Lunch was satisfying. Then the folks came over for tea while I slept in my room for a couple of hours and by the time I woke up they went home already. Received overdued red packets from the Millers and Tans through god grandparents. God grandparents even got us gifts :)

Oh yes and I was having dinner at the dining table and I saw a letter which was nicely placed beside me. There was my name on the letter so curiously I opened it up cuz I hardly receive letters... And guess what?! It is a letter to encourage me to enlist into the army! :O Wonder if girls of my age received that letter too or is it....selected girls that are chosen to choose if they want to enlist...

Weird :S



No comments: