Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dunno if I've made the right choice. Kinda confided in the guys a little too much today about how I felt during training these days... Especially J. Because I thought they will totally understand how I feel but whoops after I told them I was so scared because they went back to their school for their training and was so afraid that the three musketeers will spill the beans out to their coach, which is, my new vb coach in TP. Told myself not to worry so much because i. I trust them and ii. there is nothing much I can do to salvage the situation should they even spill the beans so worrying does not help at all. Well but training was fun today although I was the only girl there. But even so they treated me like a guy because D says 'heck la whack him (points at me)'. Other than that there were three secondary one girls who came back to visit my coach too. They were antisocial and when we asked them to play a game with us, they didn't want to split up because if wouldn't be fair if 3 guys and 4 girls compete. What is more that they are still sec ones. How can they, together with me, possibly win a team that came in 4th in the nationals...:S

Really got whacked hard by ballz but had so much fun. Got to train quite a bit too cuz I felt that I spiked many balls today and because partly my position in school do not require me to spike balls. 3 hours of casual vballing was fun. We even played volleyball the tennis way. Time past so quickly and soon it was time for me to change up and meet the girls!! :) Rollerblading at Pasir Ris Park. But when I was on my way to Pasir Ris, there were many problems and errors with the trains so I had to wait for 30 freaking minutes but guess who I saw! Wei qian my ex classmate. She used to be soooooo quiet and she was very very talkative when I saw her then I went o.O She didn't change much but she look better.

After rollerblading we caught HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE omg awesome!! The guy who played Travis Brody is Lucas Till. Smitten by him. He is what I call an eye candy! Ha ha. Will definately be Lucas Till's girlfriend!

Am determined to learn the Hoedown Throwdown dance because it is so kool.

Pop it, lock it
Polka dot it
Countrify then
Hip-hop it
Put your hawk in the sky
Move side to side
Jump to the left
Stick it, glide

Zig-zag cross the floor
Shuffle in diagonal
When the drum hits
Hands on your hips
One footed
180 twist

and then a,
Zig-zag, step n' slide
Lean it left
clap three times
Shake it out
Head to toe
Throw it all together
That's how we roll










































Walao my body is aching all over now. How am I to survive training tomorrowwwww?

No comments: