Monday, June 1, 2009

I was surfing the net aimlessly then I came across this... I dont know if this is true. They said there is this guy that says the f word in his blog so often that his blog is rated NC-17... Until now I have no idea what NC stands for.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



Well I think today's paper was not as difficult as I thought. But I dare not say that it was like a breeze. I cross my fingers legs and eyes that I will be able to score well for POM because I really put in a lot of effort unlike today's revision for Econs. Today after the paper I had lunch with my classmates and supposed to find Deanna and study with her at the school library but it seems like it was too packed and noisy for us to study. Not at all condusive.

Decided to head to my place to study and we were at the reading room. I spent more than half of my time sleeping in the reading room and kind of got a shocked when a bunch of guys entered the room because I slept like a pig. Then I realise that they are from Temasek Business School and are studying EXACTLY the same module as me, which is, Micro Econs. Tell you this, I think my place is not only filled or rather infested with smart secondary school kids, but I also realise that there are many TP students living near me. Like, in my compound, those yellow orangy buildings you know... I used the word 'infested' with secondary school kids because they come from really prestigeous schools and they think they are high and mighty. They despised me. Because I didn't really come from a good school. I still cannot stand the RGS/RJC girl staying in the unit opposite mine. Revision was really unproductive today. I crawled to my bed as soon as I went home and fell asleep. Drank tea to keep myself awake during dinner so that I will be able to revise my Econs but seems like I am feeling pretty restless now and I don't feel like studying. How....?
Am thinking of cutting bangs. Should I?

No comments: